August 21, 2012 by liviehwilliams
This is genious. I saw this on pinterest and love doing this! I cannot credit who I found it from because it is a broken link, but whoever it was is genious!
1. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. (NOTE: IMPORTANT because otherwise you will have a mess on your hands! The bananas stick like crazy)
2. Cut the desired amount of bananas into thin chip like slices.
3. Dip each one in lemon juice.
4. Lay the slices onto your cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 2 hours on 200 degrees and then flip.
6. Bake for an additional 1.5 to 2 hours or until crisp.
Note: They don’t get hard until they cool. I cool mine for a good hour or so, and then I put them in ziplocs for snacks on the go! So yummy!